Sunday, October 9, 2016

Fuck... I'm Dead - Bring On The Dead (2001) [320 MP3 VBR 256 kbit/s] zip rar DOWNLOAD






DOWNLOAD - http://files.rarzip.download/680300
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Artist..................... Fuck... I'm Dead
Album.................. Bring On The Dead
Release year...................... 2001
Music style................... Goregrind,
Audio file/bitrate................. MP3 VBR 256 kbit/s
Type of archive.......... .rar AND .zip
Origin................ Australia
Song's language............. English
Artist's website...https://www.facebook.com/fidgrind

List of songs:

1. Twist of Death
2. A Fraction Off Death
3. Army of Hermaphrodites
4. Burnt to an Absolute Crisp
5. My Feral Fucktoy
6. Colon Commando
7. Delicious Dolop
8. Fuck the Fetus
9. Skull Fucked
10. Shopfront Whore
11. Jeffery Dahmer's Cookbook
12. Pickled Member
13. Shotgun Facelift
14. Barefoot and Shit Faced
15. Violet
16. Inject Me With Aids
17. Slowly Raped With a Chainsaw
18. Toilet Tantalizers
19. Spray Me With Fecal Matter
20. Licky Webster
21. Fuck...I'm Dead
22. A Fraction Off Death (live)
23. Licky Webster (live)

No comments:

Post a Comment