Sunday, October 9, 2016

Joe Bonamassa - Live At Radio City Music Hall (2015) [320 MP3 320 kbit/s] zip rar DOWNLOAD






DOWNLOAD - http://files.rarzip.download/682089
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Artist..................... Joe Bonamassa
Album.................. Live At Radio City Music Hall
Release year...................... 2015
Music style................... Blues-rock,
Audio file/bitrate................. MP3 320 kbit/s
Type of archive.......... .rar AND .zip
Origin................ United States
Song's language............. English
Artist's website...https://www.facebook.com/JoeBonamassa

List of songs:

01. I Can’t Be Satisfied (Live) (4:46) 02. One Less Cross To Bear (Newly Recorded Song) (5:38) 03. Living On The Moon (Previously Unreleased Live Track) (5:04) 04. I Gave Up Everything For You, ‘cept The Blues (Previously Unreleased Live Track) (6:08) 05. Dust Bowl (Live) (5:44) 06. Trouble Town (Previously Unreleased Live Track) (5:19) 07. Still Water (Newly Recorded Song) (4:37) 08. Different Shades Of Blue (Previously Unreleased Live Track) (5:05) 09. Happier Times (Previously Unreleased Live Track) (6:30) 10. Never Give All Your Heart (Previously Unreleased Live Track) (8:11) 11. Hidden Charms (Live) (3:39) 12. Love Ain’t A Love Song (Live) (5:42) 13. So, What Would I Do (Previously Unreleased Live Track) (9:43)

No comments:

Post a Comment