Sunday, October 9, 2016

Robert Kane - Unsung Radio (2012) [320 MP3 320 kbit/s] zip rar DOWNLOAD






DOWNLOAD - http://files.rarzip.download/672864
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Artist..................... Robert Kane
Album.................. Unsung Radio
Release year...................... 2012
Music style................... Alternative rock,
Audio file/bitrate................. MP3 320 kbit/s
Type of archive.......... .rar AND .zip
Origin................ United States
Song's language............. English
Artist's website...http://www.kaneroberts.com/

List of songs:

Disc 1 – Under A Wild Sky 1 Reckless 2 Walking On Shadows (Remix) 3 Love Gone Wrong 4 Blind 5 Rain 6 Alive And Well 7 Walk 8 I Want It Again 9 In Another Life 10 Rebel Heart Disc 2 – Unreleased Tracks 1 Commentary I 2 City Of Pain 3 I Bleed For You 4 Guitar Stroke I 5 Guns Of Paradise 6 Commentary II 7 One Step To Heaven 8 Blue Highway 9 Commentary III 10 Wrong 11 Rain (Demo) 12 Guitar Stroke II 13 Self Control 14 Commentary IV 15 In Another Life (Demo) 16 Commentary V 17 I'm Wiating For You 18 Louise 19 Commentary VI

No comments:

Post a Comment