Sunday, October 9, 2016

Simon Says - ...Spin This (1991) [320 MP3 VBR 256 kbit/s] zip rar DOWNLOAD






DOWNLOAD - http://files.rarzip.download/678568
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Artist..................... Simon Says
Album.................. ...Spin This
Release year...................... 1991
Music style................... AOR, Melodic Hard Rock,
Audio file/bitrate................. MP3 VBR 256 kbit/s
Type of archive.......... .rar AND .zip
Origin................ Canada
Song's language............. English
Artist's website...http://www.heavyharmonies.com/cgi-bin/glamcd.cgi?Artist...=1613&CDName=Spin+This

List of songs:

Artist...mbers Johnny Zatylny – Lead vocals, Tim Higgins – Guitars, Wayne Higgins – Bass, Matthew Coull – Keyboards, Hammond, backing vocals, Alan Knight – Drums, backing vocals, Darryl Stevens – Lead guitar
01. Intro02. Love Thing03. Let Me Know04. When I See You Standing There05. Why In The World06. Love Don't Come Easy07. The Promise

Note: Thanks for the guy that provides this album in 4shared then I saw that was a problem with his disc, now I added it. Please if you are that guy please tell me to add your name here or if you prefer i will delete this album and provide you the link in order you add this amazing a very difficult album.

No comments:

Post a Comment