Sunday, October 9, 2016

The White Stripes - White Blood Cells (2001) [320 MP3 128 kbit/s] zip rar DOWNLOAD






DOWNLOAD - http://files.rarzip.download/679974
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Artist..................... The White Stripes
Album.................. White Blood Cells
Release year...................... 2001
Music style................... Alternative rock, Garage rock,
Audio file/bitrate................. MP3 128 kbit/s
Type of archive.......... .rar AND .zip
Origin................ United States
Song's language............. English
Artist's website...http://thirdmanrecords.com/about/artists/the-white-stripes

List of songs:




1.
"Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Leaves_and_the_Dirty_Ground)"
3:04


2.
"Hotel Yorba (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hotel_Yorba)"
2:10


3.
"I'm Finding It Harder to Be a Gentleman"
2:54


4.
"Fell in Love with a Girl (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fell_in_Love_with_a_Girl)"
1:50


5.
"Expecting"
2:03


6.
"Little Room"
0:50


7.
"The Union Forever"
3:26


8.
"The Same Boy You've Always Known"
3:09


9.
"We're Going to Be Friends (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/We%27re_Going_to_Be_Friends)"
2:22


10.
"Offend in Every Way"
3:06


11.
"I Think I Smell a Rat"
2:04


12.
"Aluminum"
2:19


13.
"I Can't Wait"
3:38


14.
"Now Mary"
1:47


15.
"I Can Learn"
3:31


16.
"This Protector"
2:12




No comments:

Post a Comment