Sunday, October 9, 2016

V.A. - The Metal Collection - Volume I (1986) [320 MP3 128 kbit/s] zip rar DOWNLOAD






DOWNLOAD - http://files.rarzip.download/680147
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Artist..................... V.A.
Album.................. The Metal Collection - Volume I
Release year...................... 1986
Music style................... Thrash metal, NWOBHM, Heavy metal,
Audio file/bitrate................. MP3 128 kbit/s
Type of archive.......... .rar AND .zip
Origin................ United Kingdom
Song's language............. English
Artist's website...http://www.discogs.com/Various-The-Metal-Collection-Volume-I/release/6034945

List of songs:




A1
–Blood Money (2) (http://www.discogs.com/artist/1504654-Blood-Money-2)
Metalyzed



A2
–High Voltage (21) (http://www.discogs.com/artist/3979624-High-Voltage-21)
End Of Time



A3
–Charger (7) (http://www.discogs.com/artist/3220450-Charger-7)
Rock



A4
–Mother's Ruin (3) (http://www.discogs.com/artist/3981039-Mothers-Ruin-3)
Mother's Ruin



A5
–Hellrazer (3) (http://www.discogs.com/artist/4381864-Hellrazer-3)
Made Of Metal



A6
–Ransom (13) (http://www.discogs.com/artist/3291279-Ransom-13)
Nightmare



A7
–Bad Reputation (3) (http://www.discogs.com/artist/3979625-Bad-Reputation-3)
How Long



B1
–Torque Show (http://www.discogs.com/artist/3979626-Torque-Show)
The Hour Of The Slowest Clock



B2
–State Of Mind (25) (http://www.discogs.com/artist/3981038-State-Of-Mind-25)
The Dream



B3
–Richter (5) (http://www.discogs.com/artist/3981040-Richter-5)
Leather 'N Lace



B4
–Dark Heart (2) (http://www.discogs.com/artist/594591-Dark-Heart-2)
Stone Cold Hearted



B5
–Holosade (http://www.discogs.com/artist/2304262-Holosade)
Cries In The Night



B6
–S.E.X. (http://www.discogs.com/artist/2051223-SEX)
Overlord Of Rampant Rock



B7
–Accryl (http://www.discogs.com/artist/3979623-Accryl)
Victims In Chains




No comments:

Post a Comment